Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Post!

Well, since I was harassed this weekend for creating a blog, yet not posting I've decided to write my first post. LET ME TELL YOU (thanks for the good wording, Amy) it was such a fun weekend! Jess (no longer J-Patt, weird) is married and we all got to celebrate with her this weekend!! It was so fun to hang out with the zetas again. It was like we were all just meeting up during summer, waiting to go back in the fall. The strange part is that we won't. It hasn't really hit me yet, but it will!

This summer has been pretty eventful so far, but it should slow down very soon. I went on a cruise (are you surprised?) with my family and Pamela. We left out of NYC which I think made the ship extremely rocky. We survived the sea-sickness though and it was still fun! Now I'm back in Plano about to begin tutoring again this week. I don't like being a grown up at all!

My future classroom has had no progress at all. I actually don't even know which room is mine yet. Of course, my school is the one school PISD is holding summer school this summer. I won't get into my classroom until August. Anyone want to help?

That's about all there is in my life right now. I'm just counting down the days to Celina's wedding so that I can see all of my friends again!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

let me just tell you that i love that you finally posted :)

Kat said...

I love your blog! I miss you! Let's hang out soon! haha

Ashley said...

Finally! I have also been waiting for a post, thank you!

Jessica said...

You have a blog! Dang, all of y'all have blogs! I think this is probably the best day of my life! ;) I've missed my feather friend like crazy!!! :)

Jen McCrady said...

welcome to the blog world! :) how much money do you think it would take for Mak to start one up?! make that your project!