Monday, August 25, 2008

I survived!

Day one down...too many more to go!

I can't believe it...I survived my first day as a real teacher!   I got to school at 6:45 am and didn't leave until 6:00 pm...now that is dedication.  These little children had better appreciate this!

My kids are very sweet - I'm happy that I got lucky.  I do have a few that I am going to sit on tomorrow.  I was very nice today, but the mean Miss Bohannon is coming out tomorrow! Luckily they are sitting at the very front of the room where I will keep a close eye on them!  I've also made the official decision to take up ALL rulers tomorrow.  They're more of a toy than a tool.  It's amazing all of the little things that children can create into something so fun!!  

Well I thought I would let you all know that I am alive...the 4th graders did NOT kill me.  Now the goal is to survive the rest of the week! Miss you all! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie Boho! I found your blog through Jen McCrady, now I can keep up with you! Hope things are going really well, good luck with teaching!
~Denise